Kirsch Superfine Traverse Replacement Components
Continental Window Fashions is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to

Kirsch Superfine Traverse Replacement Components

Product Description
Buy now on Amazon
Replacement Parts for the Kirsch Superfine Traverse Rods. Choose from a Master Slides (sold as a pair) and Traverse Slides (10 per pack).

Product Specifications

  • Material: Metal and Plastic
  • Package Qty: Varies depending on components.  Each component sold individually.
  • Size: N/A
  • Availability: Kirsch Drapery Components are typically in stock and ships in 1 - 2 business days.
  • Product Family: Kirsch Superfine Traverse Rods
  • Returns/Exchanges: Kirsch Drapery Components are returnable if package is unopened.
9943E is what i would like to buy. but in spite of the drawing, it doesn't seem to be for sale......? It's the part that anchors the travis rod's cord to the baseboard of the room.***SIMP***Thank you for your inquiry.  Unfortunately, Kirsch no longer fabricates the 9943E Molded Cord Tension Pulley.  However, Graber fabricates a molded cord tension pulley.  You can view and purchase the Graber Molded Cord Tension Pulley here.

If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please contact or call us by clicking here.