Continental Window Fashions is now featuring House Parts Drapery Hardware, an extensive line of decorative metal hardware designs to suit even the most discriminating tastes. House Parts has been in the business of making high quality drapery hardware since 1979 at some of the most competitive prices. It used to be easy choosing drapery hardware because choices were limited. However today, many choices are available making it possible to choose hardware to complement your room’s decor. Uniquely designed with elegance that is unsurpassed, House Parts Drapery Hardware is classic, contemporary, traditional and retro, a beautiful accessory to any home decor. All pieces are hand-cast and hand-finished. Inherent variations add to the unique and individual charm of each piece. Drapes add color, style and interest to any room. Hanging your own hardware and drapery isn’t really that difficult. Let’s do it step by step:
- 1 .Decide on your choice of hardware: traverse-style rods for pinch-pleated drapes, , curtain rods for pocket drapes, combination rods to handle more than one set of drapes on a window, or decorative poles for rod-pocket and tab-top drapes.
- 2. Which type of material best suits your decor? Wooden hardware goes well in traditional or rustic homes whereas brushed nickel or cast iron are more common in modern homes. Use the same material for all of the hardware in a single room.
- 3. Finials — decorative or plain? Finials were once just basic round balls but now come in many shapes crosses and arrows, including spirals. Line up the finials so they are even with the outside of the window’s moldings.
- 4. Make sure the poles are strong enough to hold the weight of the curtain. Slim poles work well with lightweight curtains or sheers. Wide poles are stronger than thinner ones and also provide a more elegant look.
- 5. Curtains need two brackets but those on wider windows will need at least one more bracket in the center to support the weight of the window treatments.
- 6. Use rings and pull backs that are in the same material as the rest of the hardware. Ring should be large enough to fit over the curtain rod and hold the curtains without pinching them.
Drapery hardware from House Parts is ready to ship to you very quickly. Available in just days instead of weeks, House Parts is a great choice for quality drapery hardware at an unbeatable price. With all of the popular wooden drapery pole sizes along with complete metal sets and 1″ wrought iron, House Parts has all of the styles you need.
House Parts Drapery Hardware is among the finest in the industry and Continental Window Fashions is proud to present this collection of high quality drapery hardware to their loyal customers. With free shipping on orders of $100 or more and 9am – 5pm customer support, Monday- Friday, Continental Window Fashions strives to make your ordering process as simple as possible. Online ordering is available or you may call us toll free at 866-375-4500 to place your order over the phone.